Sunday 29 November 2015

The last goodbye?

'Angel - Our Truth' by Kevin Ghoseawon
Illustration  taken from
'Angel - Fateful Encounters' by Jennifer de Bricassardt

















Please let go of my hand
I’m going to where I belong
This is my last goodbye
I want you to be happy and strong
Cherish all the moments
We have spent together
Coz I will keep you in my heart
And love you forever
We’ll find our place one day
Please let me go my love
Please do me this favor
And please don’t cry for me
Your tears can’t stop my feet
I don’t belong here, honey
So please don’t cry for me
We were not fortunate enough
To fulfill our love in this life
I wanted to stay with you
Asking you to be my wife
But all dreams have shattered
Please let go of me, honey
That’s the only thing that matters:
You have to live without me!
Please let me go my love
I will always be around you
Maybe I won’t be near physically
But whenever you close your eyes
You will find me, I promise you
Please let me go my love
My heart will be with you forever
Whether it will be in a dark cold night
Or another beautiful spring morning
I won’t leave you, never ever
Please let go of me, my love,
This is not the end
I’ll be waiting for you,
Until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment