Wednesday 20 January 2016

EVEN WHEN....

Even when the sun loses its shine,
And the world becomes dark…
Even when there is no ray of light left,
Not even a single spark…
I will light myself  Just to assure
 that you can see,
That I would never demand anything dear,
Not even you to love me.  

Even when all mountains crumble
And the whole earth would quake…
Even when all the oceans rumble
And lose its waves…
I will offer you my hand
Just to assure that you can overcome
I will always stand beside you
No matter if the circumstances are troublesome
 
Even when the sun starts to round the earth
And everything turns upside down…
Even when flowers and forests lose its colors
And there isn’t a single beauty left in town…
You will always remain the one for me
Cause I never learned to think anything besides you
Whether you believe me or not...  

Even when I fail one or a million times
Even when you break my heart
I would not mind  It would be pleasure
To let my heart be broken by you
However, my love for you will remain  Strong, eternal and true…
 
Even when it takes infinity  Or more than a million infinities
To reach out for your love  Even when you hide high upon sky
Or much more above  I will reach out to you somehow
Cause there is nothing that stops me
Nor infinity, a million infinities, nor a million skies…

5 comments:

  1. Even when my WiFi doesn't work ,
    I will use my mobile data to read it poems :-)

    So nice , simple and carry a gud msg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even when my WiFi doesn't work ,
    I will use my mobile data to read it poems :-)

    So nice , simple and carry a gud msg

    ReplyDelete