Monday 11 January 2016

Will You Still Love Me??





These days are so sweet,
and nights are so bright,
with you my future clear,
sunny, happy and right...
you are giving me your care and love,
more than i had ever thought,
more than i ever deserved.
But many years from now,
your love for me will remain the same?
will you still love me this much,
will you still remember my name?
many years from now ,
when i will have wrinkle on my face,
my hairs will turn gray,
and i will become toothless,
will you still see that beauty within me?
Tell me ,
Will you still love me?
many from now,
The shoulders which carries you become weak,
when i couldnt even able to stand on my feet,
Tell me when you will still love me?
will you still remain thus sweet?
Many years from Now,
what if i wont have these luxury,
beauty and fame,
Will you still be my side ?
will you still remember my name?
Nothing will remain permant,
money , beauty, luxury, nothing at all..
Love is something that dont need these things,
It only deals with Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment